Don’t wait until the end of April just to get a 3G Version iPad… It will cost you $30 for service!!! I thinks it’s waste of money and your time (don’t wait… get the WiFi version)
If you already have an iPhone (Many of us do) just tether it to your iPad and you will be online 24/7 using your 3G iPhone service.
In this video I will show you how to set it all up from start to finish, you will be up and running in no time. Good Luck
With MyWi, you can create a WiFi HotSpot with a press of a finger! Wherever you are (just like iPad 3G) – you can connect your iPad to your iPhone easily.
Features of MyWi app are as follows.
- Create WiFi Hotspot to connect mutiple laptops or mobile devices to share your iPhone’s internet connection
- 40 bit and 104 bit WEP Security to prevent others from accessing your WiFi HotSpot
- Ability to enable USB and Bluetooth Tethering on your iPhone as well
- Broadcasts the Network Name (SSID) – no need to fuss with creating an adhoc network on your laptop
- Uses less battery and much faster then PdaNet due to native routing
- Shows up and down bandwidth usage
Related Articles / Somthing Else you might find Interesting