[ UPDATED ] AppSync for iPad 3.2 Firmare, How to Install IPA files on your iPad, Detailed Tutorial
So you have Jailbroken your iPad and now trying to figure out how to install Apps and Games on your iPhone without using App Store or Cydia… This article will show you how to install cracked IPA files for the first and currently the latest iPad Firmware 3.2
As we all know many iPhone games and applications have been cracked in the past and people are still cracking them as you read this article. Basically, you can get 2 types of files. The “normal” .app file, and the cracked ipa file. The normal .app file is obtained through iTunes / App store so there is nothing to talk about.
Now here is the other method, the most popular one, to install cracked .ipa files such as games and applications on your iPhone or iPod Touch. The Cracked Applications and Games are IPA files… You can download them from many places on the web (Just google iPhone IPA files), I will not list links to any IPA files in this article so please don’t ask for them as we do not host IPA files on our servers.
You can go to http://apptrackr.org (Biggest IPA Database) and obtain IPA files from there.
As a reminder, downloading and installing IPA files is pirating! I do not encourage anyone to download, hack or crack iPhone games or applications. Developers spend a lot of time, money, effort, sacrificing family time, etc. working on games/apps and they don’t want to see their work stolen or pirated.
I use IPA files for learning purposes, evaluations and testing… If I like an App or a Game I buy it… I suggest if you have downloaded an IPA file of an iPhone game or application that you like, download it legally through the App Store after you test it and decide that you really like it and would like to keep it on your iPhone.
NOTE: You must have a Jailbroken iPad in order to use this feature…
Here we go… First thing you need to do is make sure you have a Jailbroken device… (iPad)
UPDATE / NOTE
Hackulo.us has been up and down and some users said the source is unavailable well, here is an alternative method to get the AppSync installed on your iPad… Follow same instructions but add SinfuliPhoneRepo as well.
- Open Cyida
- Add the sinfuliphone.com (http://www.sinfuliphonerepo.com)
- While in Cydia, tap on Search and search for Appsync
- Install “Appsync for OS 3.2″
- RESTART and Enjoy! Now you can just drag and drop files to your iTunes and Sync your iPad
- Open Cyida (NOTE: If you have just jailbroken your device, make sure you RESTART it before trying to install AppSync)
- Click on the Manage Tab at the bottom and then Sources Button
- Add the hackulo.us source (http://cydia.hackulo.us)
- While in Cydia, tap on Search and search for AppSync or Just tap on the newly added source to see all the Packages from it. Tap on the AppSync for OS 3.2
- Install “Appsync for OS 3.2″ on your iPad and make sure you restart after the installation is complete
- Enjoy! Now you can just drag and drop files to your iTunes and Sync your iPad