> iPhone News
> Apple Released iOS 4.1 Beta for Developers JAILBREAKERS and UNLOCKERS Stay AWAY from this update
Apple Released iOS 4.1 Beta for Developers JAILBREAKERS and UNLOCKERS Stay AWAY from this update
Apple has announced to developers that iOS SDK and iOS 4.1 beta are now available for the download, testing and use for developers only. As usual, Jailbreakers and Unlockers should stay away from any type of new updates from Apple so if you see anything in iTunes prompting you to update say NO.
Apps built with iOS SDK 4.1 beta should only be tested on devices running iOS 4.1. Make sure to read the Xcode 3.2.4 Readme and the iOS SDK 4.1 beta Release Notes before installing and downloading these new releases.
The SDK build number is 10M2304 and the firmware build number is 8B5080c.
Hopefully some of the false reception readings and proximity sensor issues will be resolved in this update. Developers please let us know your experiences in the comments…
● Signal Bars seem to be fixed and are taller
● New Baseband (02.07.01)
● Game Center is back
● Camera Switch and Flash buttons reposition in landscape mode
● You can now choose to add Favorite as voice or FaceTime.
● Spell Check can be turned off in Settings
Related Articles / Somthing Else you might find Interesting
- Apple Released iOS 4.1 Beta 3 for DEVELOPERS for iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G and iPod Touch Devices
- Apple Released iOS 4.1 Beta 2 for DEVELOPERS for iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G and iPod Touch Devices
- iOS 4.1 Final GM Build is Now Available for Download but for DEVELOPERS ONLY (TORRENT DOWNLOAD)
- iPhone 3G Speed Test: iOS 4 versus iOS 4.1, iPhone 3G users will finally be able to user their iPhones AGAIN… YEAY!!!
- Lab test results explain Why Consumer Reports will not recommend the iPhone 4 until Apple fixes the problem with the antenna
- Apple released the iOS 4.1 Final Version for iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, iPod touch – JAILBREAKERS STAY AWAY!!!
- Apple will release new iOS 4.1 Upgrade on September 8. Jailbreakers and Unlockers Should Stay Away from this Update
- iOS 4.1 Jailbreak for iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, iPod touch and iPad will discussed next week when the iOS 4.1 will come out to public
- GreenPois0n iOS 4.1 Jailbreak is Confirmed to be Released on Sunday, 10th October !
- iOS 4.2 Untethered Jailbreak May Be Delayed Because Cydia is Not Yet Ready for the New Firmware
Categories: iPhone News 02.07.01, baseband 02.07.01, game center, iOS 4.1, iOS 4.1 Beta, iOS 4.1 For Developers, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 weak signal, iPhone Upgrade, modem firmware 02.07.01, signal bars iPhone 4