You Can Now Transfer Money From Your Bank to Your PayPal Account with the PayPal App (Free Download)
I don’t know about you guys but I use PayPal on daily basis and of course I have the PayPal App installed on my iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to keep track of all my finances (Mostly all my expenses).
So if you are like me and use PayPal on regular basis then I have some good news for you, PayPal has updated its iPhone application with the capability to transfer money to your PayPal account from your bank.
Use the PayPal iPhone app to send money to your friends and family, transfer money between PayPal and your bank account, and lots more. It’s faster and easier than going to the ATM, writing checks, or sending gifts the traditional way. You can even use it to manage your PayPal account – anytime, anywhere.
Features in PayPal 2.5:
• Send cash gifts, collect money for a group gift, or repay a friend.
• New “Bump” feature is a fun new way to exchange contacts or send money. Just touch your iPhone to someone else’s, and it’s done.
• Check your PayPal balance, withdraw funds, request money, and more.
What’s New In This Version of PayPal:
• Transfer money to your PayPal account from your bank.
• Link a credit card to your PayPal account.
• Donate to a charity, and share the news on Facebook
You can download PayPal from the App Store for free.
Click HERE to Download PayPal from AppStore / iTunes for FREE