Keynote 1.2 for iPad – Download FREE Cracked IPA file
Keynote, the powerful presentation application for Mac, has been completely redesigned for iPad. It makes creating a world-class presentation, complete with animated charts and transitions, as simple as touching and tapping.
Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects.
Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters. You can also open a Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint file.
Use the predefined text styles or pick from a selection of text options to personalize your slides. Add photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser. Make your photos look great with designs that match your theme, or add masks, shadows, reflections, and picture frames all just by touching.
Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts. Then bring your presentation to life with high-quality animations including Magic Move, Flip, and Spin.
When your presentation is ready, you can use the full-screen view to play it right on your iPad. If you’re presenting to a large audience, connect your iPad to a projector using an optional adapter. You can also send your presentation in Keynote ’09, Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format to anyone via Mail or iWork.com public beta, or copy it to your MobileMe iDisk, your Mac or PC, or to the web using WebDAV.
Using Keynote, you can:
- – View and edit Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from Mail, the web, your MobileMe iDisk, a WebDAV service, or your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing.
- – Share your work by exporting it to Keynote ’09, Microsoft PowerPoint, or PDF format and send it via Mail. Or, publish to iWork.com public beta.
- – Choose from 12 Apple-designed themes including Gradient, Showroom, and Portfolio.
- – Arrange the objects on your slides by simply dragging them on the slide canvas.
- – Create sophisticated animations by using Magic Move, which automatically animates objects across consecutive slides.
- – Animate objects on slide with over 20 builds.
- – Choose from over 20 professional-quality slide transitions including Anagram, Page Flip, Mosaic, and Twist.
- – Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
- – Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables.
- – Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
- – Work without worry as presentations are automatically saved whenever you make a change.
- – Use the Undo button to go back through your previous changes — even the next time you open your document.
- – Show your slides on a large screen by attaching your iPad to an external display or projector with the optional iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter.
- – Copy presentations from your iPad to your MobileMe iDisk, a WebDAV service or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing.
- - Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT) format.
- – Copy presentations between Keynote and your MobileMe iDisk or a WebDAV service.
- – Support for audio in builds when importing Keynote ’09 presentations.
- – Ability to group and ungroup objects.
- – Add animated builds to grouped objects.
- – Lens Flare, Spin and Wipe build animations.
- – Revolving Door, Swoosh and Wipe slide transition animations.
- – Improved slide size conversion when importing Keynote ’09 presentations.
- – Import and export Keynote ’09 tables with image background fills in cells.
- – Improved export of tables with customized borders.
- – Improved font matching when importing Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- – Improved creation and editing of web hyperlinks.
- – Improved text options for tables including font, size and color settings for individual cells.
- – Improved usability and reliability when sharing presentations with iWork.com public beta.
- – Improved reliability when importing presentations with large images.
- – Improved reliability when importing and exporting presentations with overlapping objects.
- – Improved reliability and performance when importing Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
In order to install IPA files onto your device you will need to install AppSync through Cydia. IF you don’t have AppSync installed on your device please follow this tutorial to get it installed before you can use this IPA file download.
DOWNLOAD (Keynote 1.2 for iPad):
DOWNLOAD – Keynote 1.2 (Cracked IPA file)
DOWNLOAD – (MIRROR #2) Keynote 1.2 (Cracked IPA file)
DOWNLOAD – (MIRROR #3) Keynote 1.2 (Cracked IPA file)
NOTE: In order to install IPA files onto your device you will need to install AppSync through Cydia. IF you don’t have AppSync installed on your device please follow this tutorial to get it installed before you can use this IPA file download.