Cyberduck 3.7 Released with a lot of new Enhancements and also Support for Windows OS
A new release of Cyberduck is now available. Use the ‘Check for Update…’ feature in Cyberduck to automatically update your already installed version.
Among many other enhancements, this version now allows you to copy files between different servers using drag & drop between browser windows.
NOTE: This release also features Windows Version of CyberDuck for XP, Vista and Windows 7 Users but it’s a private beta so you will have to signup to get to the download link.
The other changes in the release include:
- [Feature] Option to upload with temporary name and rename file after transfer is complete (#4165)
- [Feature] Copy files between browser windows with different sessions (#21)
- [Feature] Option to display hidden files in upload prompt (#1243)
- [Feature] Import Transmit favorites (#3073)
- [Feature] Copy and open multiple URLs (#5135)
- [Feature] Support for PuTTY private key format (SFTP) (#5322)
- [Feature] Duplicate Bookmarks using drag and drop with option key
- [Feature] Display only affected files in synchronization preview (#5226)
- [Feature] Change update source to snapshot builds in Preferences
- [Bugfix] Files pasted upload to parent directory (#5155)
- [Bugfix] Uploading .xlsx or .docx documents fails with permission error (#5169) (Google Docs)
- [Bugfix] Reading and writing ACLs (Google Docs)
- [Bugfix] Interoperability with cPanel Web Disk (WebDAV) (#5188)
- [Bugfix] Downloading previous versions of file (S3) (#5217)
- [Bugfix] Skip directories with matching timestamp from synchronization (#557)
- [Bugfix] Not using proper storage URL (#5216) (Swift OpenStack)
- [Bugfix] Proxy connection failure (#5239) (S3)